RETURNS POLICY / EXCHANGES
Our customers rule and we want to always take great care of them!
To receive a full refund, items must be returned in NEW condition within 30 days of your purchase date. New condition means the item is not used, washed, worn (aside from trying it on), damaged or altered and returned with all hangtags and original packaging. Any item not meeting the condition standards of this policy will not be eligible for a refund.
Returns received outside the 30 day timeframe are not eligible for a refund, but may qualify for exchange or store credit only. Store credit is redeemable in-store at any time.
- Any Equipment that has been used and/or modified is not eligible for return.
- Skis that have been mounted (drilled) are not eligible for return.
- Clearance items (40% off or more) may only be returned for store credit.
- We do not accept returns for clothing products that have been worn.
- As a safety measure to our customers, Helmets, PFDs, and other safety equipment are not eligible for return or exchanges.
- The cost to return the item to us is not covered.
- Shipping Fees are non refundable.
Send your return to the address at the bottom of this page. If you don’t have a packing slip, simply include your full name, telephone number, e-mail address, and the original Hi Tempo order number. Failure to include this information may result in a delay in processing. Hi Tempo does not cover return shipping costs, so you are able to chose any return shipping method that you would like. We highly recommend using an insured method with tracking in case your shipment is lost in transit. Hi Tempo assumes no responsibility for a return or exchange that is lost in transit by the carrier.
In the case of a refund we will refund you as quickly as possible. Refunds are usually processed within a day or two of us receiving your returned item. However in rare cases a refund may take up to 10 days to process. If you sent something in for a refund and have not seen a credit to your account then please give us a call at 800-429-3446. If there is any confusion regarding your return we may attempt to email or call you for clarification.
We will refund you in the same method you made your original purchase with. If for some reason your card has expired please call us with your new card information. Please do not email us sensitive card information. Thank you.
3959 N. HWY 61
White Bear Lake, MN 55110